Business to Research (B2R) Partnerships
Through its unique Business to Research (B2R) relationship program, HMRI partners with companies large and small to deliver tangible results that maximise Return on Investment while making our interactions as seamless and flexible as possible.
Keeping customers feeling healthy – and feeling good about your brand – makes great sense. For staff members it cultivates a strong culture of community engagement and leaves a powerful legacy.
There’s also the potential for developing business synergies in technology and innovation.
HMRI truly values its relationships with company donors, from small businesses through to multinational corporations. As a B2R partner, you’ll be aligning with a prestigious, progressive-thinking Institute that’s focused on translating scientific discovery into targeted clinical treatments.
- a dedicated account manager who can tailor a suitable package
- priority invitations to functions for blue-ribbon networking opportunities
- direct connections to researchers
- recognition on the HMRI Supporters Honour Board
- recognition at the annual HMRI Awards Night
- marketing support to cross-promote outcomes
- making an annual donation
- naming-rights sponsorship for a project grant or award
- purchasing research equipment
- providing a scholarship for a PHD research student
- event sponsorship for the HMRI Ball, fundraising lunches or public seminars
- staging your own fundraising events
- corporate volunteering – a great morale boost for your staff
- in-kind and pro-bono assistance
Workplace (or payroll) Giving is another budget-friendly way to provide tax-deductible donations to HMRI medical research. Many people prefer this method over individual donations as it empowers them to contribute through pre-tax pay.
Employees nominate the amount they want to donate each wage period and it’s automatically deducted, reducing their taxable income while maximising the benefit to HMRI. Many employers match the donation, dollar for dollar, which is also tax-deductible.
Workplace Giving is facilitated by your payroll officer. At the end of the financial year you’ll receive a total donation amount in your Employee Payment Summary (no receipts needed). If your employer doesn’t already have Workplace Giving in place, our staff will work with them to develop tailored programs.
So, you have a tax-effective way to help medical research, HMRI has a reliable funding source, and employers gain greater staff engagement and social impact. Think of it as dollars making sense!
All organisations participating in the scheme, will be recognised as an HMRI Workplace Giving supporters and will receive:
- An annual presentation by a medical researcher
- Access to content for internal and external communications
- Opportunities for staff to tour HMRI facilities
- Corporate volunteering opportunities
Give it a go!
If you or your company are interested in supporting HMRI through Workplace Giving, please contact Libby Rodgers-McPhee on 1300 993 822 or complete the below form.
Hunter Medical Research Institute is registered as a charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission ABN 27 081 436 919