The purpose of the research is to understand the experiences of people with type 2 diabetes who have had COVID-19.
This includes understanding your:
- Experience during the first four weeks of your COVID-19 illness
- Any symptoms you are currently experiencing, and
- How these persistent symptoms have impacted you
Why is the research being done?
We want to better understand the experiences of people with type 2 diabetes who have had COVID-19, and what healthcare, information and support may be needed to help people manage ongoing symptoms.
Who can participate in the research study/trial?
We are seeking Australians with type 2 diabetes over the age of 18 who have had COVID-19 more than 12 weeks ago.
What will study participants be asked to do? What does the study involve?
This study involves completing this one-off online survey. It is estimated that this survey will take 15-20 minutes to complete.
You will be asked to provide information about:
- the types of symptoms you experienced and their impact on your health (e.g., type 2 diabetes management)
- your ability to perform activities of daily living (e.g., work/study, household chores)
- your participation in exercise
At the end of the survey, you can enter the draw to win one of ten $50 gift cards.
Interested in participating?
Please read the Participant Information Sheet in full.
Alternatively, you can contact Dr Emily Cox for further information:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (02) 4985 4515