HNE Researchers & Clinicians are invited to submit an abstract, from any area of translational cancer research, for oral and poster presentations at the 2017 Hunter Cancer Research Symposium.
The Symposium will be held on Friday 24th November at HMRI, bringing together cancer researchers and clinicians working across basic science, clinical research, clinical practice, public health and health services research.
The program will feature keynote presentations from Professor Barry Bultz (University of Calgary, Canada) & Professor Susan Clark (Garvan Institute of Medical Research, Sydney).
Abstracts selected for presentation at the Symposium will be published online, as a supplement to the Asia-Pacific Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- The maximum abstract length is 300 words (including sub-headings)
- Abstracts are should be submitted via this online form - https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/symp17abstract
- Abstracts must be submitted by Friday 4th August 2017
- All abstracts will be peer-reviewed as part of the selection process
- There will be awards for the best oral and poster presentations at the Symposium, with special categories for ECR & student presentations.
Each abstract submitted must represent distinct research. Co-authorship of abstracts is permitted & encouraged.
If you experience any difficulties when completing the online submission form please contact the HCRA team via email (HCRA@newcastle.edu.au)
Further inforation on the Symposium is available in the events area of the HCRA website.