ASX Thomson Reuters Charity Foundation in conjunction with the Australian Turf Club are organising Australia’s largest Charity Horse Racing Day at Rosehill Gardens Racecourse on 26th August 2017 and Hunter Medical Research Institute are privileged to be one of the benefiting charities.
The more tickets and tables sold through HMRI, the more funds we will receive from the day to help us continue to support medical researchers doing their amazing work.
The race day will be hosted on Saturday, 26th August 2017 at the Grand Pavilion.
Tables of 10 are $2,300 (Upstairs-No Pillars) or $2,100 (Downstairs- Has Pillars) and include:
- Entry Tickets to Rosehill Gardens Racecourse on 26th August 2017
- Complimentary Parking in the infield of the race track
- Entry to the Grand Pavilion Ballroom with viewing terrace of the finishing straight and winning post.
- A 3 Course Sit Down Gourmet Lunch – With full waiter service
- A Glass of French Champagne on arrival
- A 5 Hour Drinks Package of Sparkling, White and Red Wines, Beer and Soft Drinks
- Entertainment and dancing
- 9 Horse Races on the day.
- TAB betting facilities in the ballroom as well as on-course bookies.
- A Complimentary Race Guide for each guest
- A Stunning charity auction – Fully electronic - so no noisy auctioneer
- A Charity Raffle with stunning prizes
- Coach Transport to and from major suburbs (has to be pre-booked at an additional cost of $30 per person)