This evening will feature a panel discussion with scientists from a wide range of fields, and the opportunity for students to ask questions and seek advice about a career in medical research.
Participants will enjoy canapes and soft drinks after the panel discussion.
Inspiring stories about the types of careers available to STEMM scientists and the transferable skills scientists acquire.
- Professor Jodie Simpson (Asthma research)
- Associate Professor Susan Hua (Clinical pharmacist researching nanotechnology)
- Associate Professor Anoop Enjeti (Clinical haematologist researching novel drug diagnostics)
- PhD candidate Sean Burnard (using bioinformatics to investigate multiple sclerosis)
- MC is Chloe Warren. Science, Tech and Medical Communications
Networking and canapés