Our Exercising for Healthy Ageing session is now sold out.
Please email HMRI via firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 4042 1000 during business hours to be placed on waitlist.
This session is part of the HMRI Healthy Ageing for Seniors Festival.
Learn how to stay strong and healthy in your senior years with the latest medical research findings and practical advice on exercising and physical activity.
This FREE session will give you a better understanding of:
- How to build a stronger, fitter and healthier body in your senior years
- Practical advice on what the best activities and exercises are for you
- Exercises you can do both seated and standing - something for everyone!
When is the session?
- Wednesday 8 February 2023
- 1pm - 3pm
Where is the session?
- NEX (Newcastle Exhibition & Convention Centre), Newcastle
- 309 King St, Newcastle West NSW 2302
Does it cost?
No. This session is absolutely free.
However, this is a ticketed event. We have limited capacity so make sure you register your spot below.
Who is this session for?
Seniors who want to learn more about exercising and staying fit and healthy in your golden years!
Parking is available at NEX (fees apply - click here for more details). Street parking is also available.
You'll hear from some of our leading researchers including:
- Deborah Moore | Active Stronger Better Pilot Manager, Novacare
Deborah is a member of the HMRI Active Licing Research Program and a world leader in developing and delivering healthy lifestyle interventions.