Following great success in 2018, HMRI is offering a special super science girls program again at the 2019 Open Day.
Hosted by some seriously awesome female science superheroes, girls will get an insight into the exciting world of STEM and science. Our Super Science Girls will:
- Embark on a private all access backstage tour of a working cancer laboratory
- Complete a series of science challenges with a medical researcher
- Discover a range of exciting careers for girls in science
- Listen to scientists talk about their journey into science.
- Graduate as an honorary ‘Super Science Girl’
Recommended for any girl aged 10-15 who has an interest in science, medicine or STEM subjects at school.
Session times: 10am and 2pm
Location: Nobbys Room, Level 4 (behind the lift)
Running time: 1 hour
This program is incredibly popular and places are limited. If you would like to be considered for inclusion in the program, please complete the below registration form.
Registrations will close when all available places have been filled.
Completion of form does not guarantee you a place in the program or your preferred session time. All applicants will receive a confirmation email to advise if they have been accepted to Super Science Girls program by 3rd October.
Regsitrations are now full
The Super Science Girls Program has now reached capacity. There is still plenty to do at the HMRI Open Day for kids of both genders - we hope to see you there. Click here to find out more.