‘Circle of Strength’ is a powerful and passionate group of supporters who are committed to raising vital, untethered research funds to drive innovation and release HMRI’s full research potential.
By creating a flexible funding resource, it ensures HMRI can capitalise on opportunities that arise to advance community health – it helps retain top young health professionals and keeps research teams running at full speed. A senior research panel selects top-ranking projects, people and equipment on an ongoing basis.
It’s not limited to a specific disease area because the medical research story is much broader. Circle of Strength members think outside the square to help deliver better health outcomes and treatments for the wider community.
HMRI will work with you to develop a tailored recognition strategy in honour of your generous and valued membership. Starting from a minimum donation of $2500 per year, membership includes:
- Pre-sale invitations to HMRI events and Public Seminars with presentations by leading HMRI researchers
- Special research announcements about HMRI discoveries, profiles on top scientists and access to the HMRI Annual Report
- Recognition on the HMRI Supporters Honour Board prominently displayed at the HMRI Building and on the HMRI website (anonymity is an option too)
- Digital and social marketing material to promote your company’s support and Corporate Social Responsibility activities
- Updates detailing what opportunities Circle of Strength funding has enabled HMRI to seize. Our success is your success and we want you to share it.
- Personal satisfaction … the priceless feeling of knowing you’ve made a real difference to Hunter researchers and to community health
“Robert Crawford Real Estate is proud to be a Circle of Strength supporter. HMRI has placed Newcastle on the map for world leaders in medical research and has provided numerous employment opportunities, further enhancing the Hunter Region’s reputation as a world-class health facilitator.
The benefit to the health of the worldwide community is inspiring, as is the dedication of all those who work in the Institute. We look forward to continuing our support of your valuable research.”
Robert & Maria Crawford
Hunter Medical Research Institute is registered as a charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission ABN 27 081 436 919