The HMRI Bioinformatics and Special Applications support offers all medical researchers and PhD students free initial consultations to discuss your grant proposal.
Services available to researchers
• Big dataset analysis, data transformation, storage and retrieval.
• Design, implementation and performance tuning of data processing pipelines for high throughput sequencing applications using Open Source tools in R, Python, C/C++, etc. or combinations thereof.
• Parallel and distributed applications. High-performance and cloud computing platforms consulting, configuration, management and setup.
• Clustering and subgroup analysis, supervised and unsupervised knowledge discovery. Pattern analysis.
• Statistical and non-statistical models for data aggregation (e.g. meta-analysis and integrative analysis).
• Graph-theory and information-theory based methods.
• Signal processing, instrumentation, embedded and mobile micro-systems consulting.
• High quality, complex graph production (circos, multi-dimensional plots).
• Estimation of budget line items for analysis.