Despite all the amazing progress being made towards improving health outcomes in today’s society there’s a more pressing need for medical research than ever. Chronic disease rates are mostly soaring due to factors like ageing and physical inactivity. Cancer, stroke, heart attack, asthma, diabetes, mental health, dementia and more … all are rising.
Medical research funding needs to rise too, so we’d ask you to give what you can, when you can. This page tells you ‘how’ you can, because there are many ways to support HMRI research.
You can give a single donation or regular monthly contribution, host or attend a fundraising event, leave a bequest or establish a fund in memory of a loved one. Occasionally you might receive a mail or email appeal.
- It seed-funds inspiring new research projects
- It helps test and develop new devices
- It pays for clinical trials and community-based health programs
- It buys vital equipment and laboratory consumables
- It employs highly skilled research and support staff
- It affords opportunities for international collaboration and knowledge-sharing
Every donation contributes to better health for the community – and all donations $2 or more are tax deductible.
Please, help us. By donating to HMRI today, you are fuelling vital research that prevents illness and improves health outcomes for people across the world … and close to home.
Or call 1300 993 822 or (02) 4042 1000