It’s not just financial – at HMRI we have volunteers, clinical trial participants, Foundation members and event organisers sharing the lifting. That is YOUR impact … helping to find solutions that prevent illness and reduce mortality, helping people to have longer, healthier, happier lives.
Where HMRI differs from many other institutes and charities is in our multidisciplinary, translation-focused approach to medical research, which recognises that communities are burdened by a range of serious diseases. Many projects require a holistic approach from experts across different fields – geneticists, biologists, oncologists, psychologists and dieticians, for example.It allows us – and you – to benefit more people ...
How will your support make a difference?
- Help stroke survivors recover faster.
- Find personalised treatments for rare cancers
- Let asthma sufferers breathe easier
- Give young children with Type 1 diabetes a more normal life
- Prevent the pregnancy complications jeopardising newborns
- Find the triggers of Multiple Sclerosis
- Give hope to people with Alzheimer’s disease
Or call the Donation Team on 1300 993 822
Without community support, there really would be no medical research. Your support will help save lives, prevent illness and change the future for the people you love and care about.
Hunter Medical Research Institute is registered as a charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission ABN 27 081 436 919